KRW Leipzig - we impart rolling bearing knowledge
Rolling bearings are machine elements which play a central role in almost every application with rotating components. Almost every engineer comes into contact with this topic at some point in his career and faces the task of designing, dimensioning and properly integrating roller bearings into the machine. Building up the necessary knowledge is a tedious process, if you want to master this in self-study. In today's business world, a company can hardly afford to use its ever-shrinking development time effectively or make design mistakes due to a lack of expertise.
In addition to the basics of rolling bearing technology, KRW also provides the expert knowledge of a rolling bearing manufacturer - fast and compact.
The training content ranges from practice-oriented rolling bearing knowledge to the theory of materials and material fatigue. In line with your needs, KRW offers a comprehensive training program for technicians and engineers, which can be put together according to customer requirements. No matter if you want to complete your knowledge in certain places or plan a comprehensive training for your entire construction team - we design an individual offer for you and spare you and your colleagues time-consuming self-study.
Training can be carried out both in your company on site and in our house. It is also possible to gain insights into our rolling bearing production and learn more about KRW. Depending on the number of participants and qualifications, we use one-day or multi-day events and are happy to help with the hotel choice in Leipzig. In addition to individually tailored to your content training documents, is also always practice-relevant illustrative material used.
Overview of training content:
- Basics of rolling bearing technology (characteristics of the different bearing types / typical product combinations / application examples)
- Advanced rolling bearing knowledge (Fatigue theory / Fundamentals of rolling bearing dynamics / Contact pressure models / Lubrication theory)
- Lifetime calculations of rolling bearings taking into account fits, temperature influences, shaft bending, angular displacements and rolling bearing geometry (ISO TS 16281)
- Influence of housing and shaft deformation on the rolling bearing life
- Lubrication of rolling bearings
- Rolling bearing practice & industry-specific rolling bearing knowledge
- Rolling bearing damages and their causes
- Reconditioning of rolling bearings